Covid-19 Updates & Policies
The Doctors and staff at Cedar Grove Dental hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. All of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
We are dedicated to keep our patients and staff safe. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You will see some changes at our office to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- • Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask health screening questions, confirm your insurance and update your contact information. We will also be sending the health screening form to be completed on the day of your appointment. This is a necessary protocol to ensure your safety, as well as ours.
- • We request that you contact our office by phone when you arrive, wait in your car, and come in to the office alone when requested.
- • We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office and request that you wear a mask.
- • Upon arrival we will record your temperature with a touchless forehead sensor and collect your completed health screening form.
- • You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- • Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- • We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to try to limit traffic in the reception area to one at any time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 732-271-1220 or visit our website at cedargrovedental.com. We also offer virtual consultations, when appropriate.
Thank you for your continued trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr’s Chustckie, Molesphini, and Ansari